Contractors doing work on or at Akiskinook Resort will agree to the following guidelines set out by the Strata Council and Management.
- No vehicular traffic on any lawn areas without approval by the Manager.
- All construction debris is to be cleaned up daily and removed from the construction site. It must be taken to the landfill and cannot be placed in the Akiskinook garbage bins.
- Access to units is to be arranged and obtained from the owner.
- Any or all landscaping is to be finished to the satisfaction of Resort Management.
- The owner shall be responsible for any or all clean up costs.
- A copy of current liability insurance and a WCB clearance letter should be submitted to the office prior to work commencing.
- Any pets brought on site must be on leash.